“We are excited about the strategic combination of ClearEdge Power and UTC Power to address the demand for clean, continuous, distributed power solutions”, said ClearEdge Power President […]More →
Akademos, Inc., a leading provider of integrated online bookstores and marketplaces for educational institutions, announced at the Association of Florida Colleges convention that Bradford Union Area Career Technical Center and Withlacoochee Technical Institute have signed on as new clients.
Joining the growing list of Florida-based technical colleges that are embracing turnkey […]More →
A few days after the Webster Street roaster opened, sweatpants-wearing, then not-even-gubernatorial-candidate Jerry Brown, stepped into the line for morning coffee along with a pair of policemen, a well-known chef, and few people that I can only imagine were likely to become the core cadre of Occupy Oakland. I don’t recall what […]More →
Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) April 18, 2012
Akademos, Inc., a leading provider of integrated online bookstores and marketplaces for educational institutions, announced today that it has launched the Akademos Textbook Adoption Tool, which is the most comprehensive online […]More →
Open Road Integrated Media has teamed with Italian publishing giant Mondadori to digitize, distribute and market English-language e-book versions of titles from Mondadori’s catalogue. Mondadori is Open Road’s first foreign publishing partner and kicks off the company’s international publishing partner program. “Open Road is committed to working with international publishers to […]More →
Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (NYSE: SNI), seeking to enhance the digital video capabilities of its growing lifestyle media businesses, has acquired RealGravity Inc., a California-based company that specializes in online video publishing technologies.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 2009, RealGravity […]More →
By Andrew Edgecliffe-Johnson
The solitary bookcase in Jane Friedman’s SoHo office is half empty. Her home library has 10,000 volumes, she says, but after a 40-year publishing career that saw her rise from being a Dictaphone typist at Random House to chief executive of HarperCollins, she rarely picks up […]More →
- The Lineup: A New Community for Mystery Fans
- SocialChorus Closes $7.5M in Series B Funding and Opens Vancouver Office
- Open Road and Bill Gates Revitalize Business Adventures
- City Colleges of Chicago Saves Students $4 Million with Akademos
- College CFO’s Confirm Students are Shopping Outside the College Bookstore Looking for More Competitive Textbook Pricing
- Akademos Ranks Textbook Affordability for 1,500 Colleges and Universities
- ClearEdge Power Completes Acquisition of UTC Power
- Wordlock Featured on DIY Network’s “I Want That”
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Partners with Akademos to Improve Online Bookstore Services
- Al Jazeera buys Current TV, will launch new channel
- ClearEdge Power to Acquire UTC Power
- Cloud-based SocialChorus delivers real-time analytics
- What is the Future of Books in a Digital World?
- Virtual Bookstore Services Provider Akademos Releases Summary of Student Textbook Sales and College Bookstore Revenue Trends
- Florida Technical Colleges Adopt Virtual Bookstores as Cost-Effective Alternative to On-Campus Bookstores
- Thank you James, Caitlin, Katie, Shaw, Vanessa(s), Liz, Michelle
- Akademos Launches Textbook Adoption Tool, an Online Portal for Selecting the Best Textbooks Based on Quality and Value
- London Book Fair 2012: Open Road Launches International Program with Mondadori
- Scripps Networks Interactive acquires RealGravity Inc.
- Author of her own destiny
- Vintners’ Alliances’ Winery Partners Sell 14% More Wine
- ClearEdge Designs Fuel Cells To Replace Power From The Grid
- Nine Titles Join Alice Walker Ebook Collection From Open Road Integrated Media
- Travel and Leisure: America’s Coolest Coffee Houses
- Portland Community College Celebrates Commissioning of Combined Heat and Power Fuel Cell System