The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Partners with Akademos to Improve Online Bookstore Services
Growing List of Psychology Schools Deploying TextbookX Bookstores Hosted by Akademos
Norwalk, CT- Akademos, Inc., a leading provider of integrated online bookstores and marketplaces for educational institutions, announced that The Chicago School of Professional Psychology (TCSPP), a nonprofit graduate school, has joined its list of partner schools.
Institutions with a wide variety of psychology degrees and coursework are increasingly turning to virtual bookstores to streamline textbook purchases for their students. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for psychologists is expected to grow 22 percent, faster than the average for all occupations, with greater demand in schools, hospitals, mental health centers, and social services agencies. Coursework content is specialized, and by moving to an online bookstore model, more affordable textbook costs can help reduce expenses for prospective and current students.
- The Lineup: A New Community for Mystery Fans
- SocialChorus Closes $7.5M in Series B Funding and Opens Vancouver Office
- Open Road and Bill Gates Revitalize Business Adventures
- City Colleges of Chicago Saves Students $4 Million with Akademos
- College CFO’s Confirm Students are Shopping Outside the College Bookstore Looking for More Competitive Textbook Pricing
- Akademos Ranks Textbook Affordability for 1,500 Colleges and Universities
- ClearEdge Power Completes Acquisition of UTC Power
- Wordlock Featured on DIY Network’s “I Want That”
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Partners with Akademos to Improve Online Bookstore Services
- Al Jazeera buys Current TV, will launch new channel
- ClearEdge Power to Acquire UTC Power
- Cloud-based SocialChorus delivers real-time analytics
- What is the Future of Books in a Digital World?
- Virtual Bookstore Services Provider Akademos Releases Summary of Student Textbook Sales and College Bookstore Revenue Trends
- Florida Technical Colleges Adopt Virtual Bookstores as Cost-Effective Alternative to On-Campus Bookstores
- Thank you James, Caitlin, Katie, Shaw, Vanessa(s), Liz, Michelle
- Akademos Launches Textbook Adoption Tool, an Online Portal for Selecting the Best Textbooks Based on Quality and Value
- London Book Fair 2012: Open Road Launches International Program with Mondadori
- Scripps Networks Interactive acquires RealGravity Inc.
- Author of her own destiny
- Vintners’ Alliances’ Winery Partners Sell 14% More Wine
- ClearEdge Designs Fuel Cells To Replace Power From The Grid
- Nine Titles Join Alice Walker Ebook Collection From Open Road Integrated Media
- Travel and Leisure: America’s Coolest Coffee Houses
- Portland Community College Celebrates Commissioning of Combined Heat and Power Fuel Cell System